Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Biblical Quotes For Sports Can Someone Give Me Nice Personal Or Biblical Quotes About Love, Describing Love And All It Is?

Can someone give me nice personal or Biblical quotes about love, describing love and all it is? - biblical quotes for sports

Nice quote about love and friendship. It was in I Corinthians that love is not arrogant or rude, but I do not remember exactly how it was. Can anyone help?

I love this one, I heard somewhere:
"A friend is someone who knows who you are, but loves you anyway"

2 comments:

Alan's Goddess said...

Here:

Love is patient, love art
No envy.
Love is never boastful, proud, yet still raw;
It is not selfish, nor easily angered.
It does not keep records of violations.
You are not happy about the injustice
Rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes and preserves.
There is nothing that love can not overcome;
There is no limit to its faith, hope and strength.
In short, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, hope and love;
But the greatest of these is love.

~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Allyson said...

The first answer is probably what you want.
But I wanted to offer only has - I have a big list of my favorite quotes stored on my computer. Love, inspiration, friendship, etc.
You can contact me via e-mail if you want to send.

Post a Comment