Friday, December 25, 2009

Ponytail Tool Ponytail/braiding Tools For 12 Year Old Girl?

Ponytail/braiding tools for 12 year old girl? - ponytail tool

My hair is thick, more and more from the top, so I never had long hair. My 12 years, his father has blonde hair, very straight, of medium thickness. Beautiful. She has recently fallen on the shoulders. She's in a ponytail and I often enjoy other things with it, but I'm no help. WAAAY recall, there were tools to braid the hair or do updos. I can not find in a Google search, I must be wrong with the words. Has anyone with a tool or know of good books, you might get for Christmas? Websites or store names appreciated. I live outside of Chicago.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Miss Mysterious said...

You the tools for advertising on television used as a "Hairagami" (uncertain) Spelling

Post a Comment