Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Numbness In Legs More Condition_symptoms What Type Of Doctor Can Help With Poor Circulation In Legs?

What type of doctor can help with poor circulation in legs? - numbness in legs more condition_symptoms

I have two problems: (1) a response to the blood pressure drug Diovan and (2) After taking the plane, I have problems with blood circulation in the legs.

Problem 1 - named after the ingestion of drugs to lower blood pressure, Diovan, which led me to itch, get into a rash and joint pain. I took Altace, and it makes me cough, so my doctor has recently Diovan. I also had a chemical reaction to medication given for hypertension Norva broken out in a rash, patches and joint pain and had to stop taking Norvir. My doctor is on vacation and the nurse did not believe me when I told them that I can not take this medication for blood pressure. What is the cause?

Problem # 2: After the flight experienceNumbness in the legs. The numbness lasted for more than 2 weeks. Numbness in the thigh, calf and knee area. My leg is in pain they are trying to use. I can barely bend his knees.

5 comments:

mama woof said...

Do you see a cardiologist or an emergency room for aching legs and after the meeting, over a longer period. It can be very dangerous. Not long to wait for an appointment.

In relation to hypertension. I give you the advice my doctor gave me. Taking more drugs tested. They have long run on the market and we know that they are safe. We know that work. Do not play the new material. Pharmaceutical companies with their millions of others Guinea pig, not you. I take more Lasix Inderal court. OLLLLLDDDDDDD drug, but effective. Every time some "new experts" want to change the "new and more effective" Shit, I refuse. I remember what my old doctor. It's true. And so it is not broke, do not fix it.

emt_me91... said...

You should have a doctor or a vascular cardiologists. You are at risk of DVT or PE. I recommend that you immediately consult a doctor.

Please do not wait. Go to an emergency room.

EMT

emtd65 said...

If you can not see your doctor, there's another goalie? Please go to the emergency room. Now you are at risk of blood clots because it is at the level of the air.

ILHN said...

I think you should call your doctor and ask about your problem.

modest m said...

A vascular surgeon would be with traffic problems. Sounds like he needs another doctor if your doctor does not believe that you have a bad reaction to his anti-hypertensive, I think. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment