Friday, February 12, 2010

Plans Optimist Boat Help Planning A Celebration Of Life?

Help planning a celebration of life? - plans optimist boat

My father has lung cancer and has little time to live. As we were waiting for it since I was diagnosed with another form of cancer over 6 years, I am not wallow in grief at this point, although I know that happens after this, I will miss him greatly. What is stunning to me is planning a celebration of life for him. I have no idea where to start. Although not associated with a spiritual church, it is not planned to have a formal church service. And since my father is an eternal optimist, I prefer to celebrate his life with a single session, but I have no idea where to keep. He always said he wanted to be incinerated and his ashes scattered from an airplane over the sea (which was a pilot). I do not know if I can find this service in PanamaCity, FL May, but in a position to organize a dispersion of a mole or by boat. If so, when the monument outside or in a restaurant? Or should we scatter the ashes in private after the meeting? Suggestions on what the ceremony of celebration of life are welcome to include - not long ago and I can not think clearly, even now, I write this. Thank you.

7 comments:

Starfall said...

Thank you sorry for your impending loss. After throughh with my parents, I know this is not an easy thing to try, even if they know that it's coming.

Just a few thoughts:

Is there a resstaurant your father loves you? Do you have a restaurant, banquet hall can be rented for the celebration? That way you could in a separate room with your family and friends.

As for what to do new, there is a favorite song or type of music you could play? Do you have pictures, could be a computer for a slide show that takes place during the festival?

Arranged for more than one person shares memories of his father. It's really good to develop different perspectives that peopleand was unforgettable - the funeral of my father, one of our neighbors got up and told me he was always at my father to walk the cat on a leash.

I do not know how scattered the ashes of the plant. It may be a sort of restrictions. I was in the funeral business premises or place that makes the combustion process. She would be able to say what was allowed or not allowed.

Again, sorry for your loss coming. We hope these tips help.

Laptop Jesus 3.9 said...

Many houses have the funeral. I have many and very charming.

I recommend the service and spread the ashes home with the family after.

Can you talk to Dad about her last wishes? If so, you can talk music. Since this is a celebration of his life, asking what songs he wants to play.

sunny_gi... said...

Some were sitting around a campfire and told stories about the person.

While he is still alive, make sure that no one has to do with him. If you know what I mean. Tell her you love her and say that everyone knows. It will make a difference later. My father died 14 months ago.

deewana said...

Well, if he wants his ashes be scattered at sea, why not rent a yacht party and celebration in water after the ceremony, the ashes?

Ftwasher said...

In praying for you. They are certainly no doubt that he was Christ as Lord and trust Him for your eternal destiny. Do not Let It Go

youthpas... said...

Let me tell you what we have with my mother. We have a video of her and asked about his life. Everything from her childhood to her love life to her marriage and the rise of the young. We all of us (children) will receive a DVD copy to keep as a souvenir. It was fantastic. He played in his wake.

Go ahead and celebrate life. That's great. A question. Have you checked with a rental of helicopters and small planes? I have a brother who is a pilot, I understand the desire of the father. A helicopter can rest I would say.

God bless you and wish you peace in the treatment of the body of your father.

elaine 30705 said...

Plan now, before it happened, my mom and dad
both are deceased, and of course annoying, if not now
nothing happens the same thing, your mind is not the same
During this time, act in a way that now and when you die
not having to fool with something, and I'm sorry for your loss
But more and more stuck in his memory and to heart,
love you now and say that their resting well, God, you may
on the arm, s.

Post a Comment