Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dyslexia Test For Children How Can You Get Your Child Tested For Dyslexia Without Making It A Big Deal?

How can you get your child tested for dyslexia without making it a big deal? - dyslexia test for children

I'm sure some of you say that my answer. My daughter is really very high score for reading (which should be considered on their grades, and higher than most) in its class.

And I'm not saying that it is not right, but when reading, I notice that many letters confused ... Examples - Read more ... Raed was delivered, or cause bumlp.

She took the floor again, then repeat several times and never had a problem with him. (and possibly) until the next book. But she is frustrated when she has to do, read or write, before she loves math task.

His father was, and reading, writing and spelling problems. And he complains that the school you can be angry and tell him remember the words, I fear that it is exactly the same problems and memorization of what you read. However, it has never been tested.

I read that these things may be a case of Benin dyslexia, and if so, you can learn some ways tohelping them to read only "deal" with him.

I'm afraid if I will ask the school to evaluate it, a big business, and I do not want you to feel like somethings wrong with that. But I will not fight if it, too.

Can you test this without the involvement of the school?

2 comments:

heartfru... said...

How is your daughter in the sport? I ask because most dyslexics have a poor sense of balance. I have seen proposals for the screening programs (for children too young to not read it yet), which is entirely based on the balance of how it compares with their peers. If your account balance does not appear from Wack then you can probably relax, and wait one or two years. But if you start falling behind in school, and you are always interested in the school immediately.

mtwaites said...

If you go with some external agencies to give their assessment for dyslexia. I can tell you if you were outside the school, which had a higher rate will choose to be done as private, but if you're concerned about the reputation of her daughter at school, then it would be interesting to see from the outside in order for their to test daughter.

I have a few websites that you might consider testing that might be able to help her daughter tested.

http://www.dyslexiainstitutes.com/
http://www.dyslexia-teacher.com/Canada.h ...

Post a Comment