Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ontario Used Ambulances Which Border Crossing Should Be Used From Ontario To New York When Heading To Pennsylvania At 5pm On A Friday?

Which border crossing should be used from Ontario to New York when heading to Pennsylvania at 5pm on a Friday? - ontario used ambulances

Hello,
I'm going to Pennsylvania to Toronto, Ontario, on Friday (May 23, 2008) and wants to go to the border with less traffic. Unfortunately, I drive through rush hour (around 5pm) and at the weekend as Memorial Day, I suppose, the traffic is bad in Buffalo. Is there a better way? "I think now, at the right QEW to Peace Bridge, and then I-190 I-90.

1 comment:

killbasa... said...

Whatever path you choose, you have some serious traffic accidents. I always have the Peace Bridge across the border. You can call the people in Niagara Falls can be seen to see what conditions as before we go too far on the road.

Post a Comment